You have a match and you want to heat up your bath tub light the fireplace and light the stove which one do you light first?
you light the match first
2 people found this useful
If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner a kerosene lamp and a wood burning stove which one would you light first?
The match ;)
If you are in a dark room with a candle a wood stove and a gas lamp you only have one match what do you light first?
You'd Light the match first so you can light the candle, then usethe candle to light everything else, if needed.
If you have three stoves a gas stove a wood stove and a coal stove but only one match Which should you light first?
none they all have their own thing to run on. Reply:. Nope! Heres a hint: You only have one match and this is easier than u think so don't think too hard on this one.. You …light the match first....
A guy goes into a cabin with no electricity. What does he light first. The candle the fireplace or the wooden stove?
You have a match and you walk into a room there is a stove a furnace and a lamp what do you light first?
the match =P
The match. In order to light anything you need to light the match.
If you have only one match and enter a room in which there is a kerosene lamp an oil stove and a woodburning stove which would you light first?
Its actually pretty easy. Just get a bunch of tinder (leaves, grass, anything easily lit) and put them in a small "nest". Next, you get some twigs that are pretty thin and ma…ke a tee-pee out of it, on top of the nest of tinder. Third, you're going to do the same thing with some pencil sized sticks. Keep getting bigger until you have something about 6 inches tall. Finally, light your match and stick it into the whole thing, trying to light the tinder nest. Blow on it gently to get the fire going. Add your fuel (branches the size of your wrist, then anything bigger than that) once the fire gets going. Make sure to clear the area before hand, and put a ring of rocks around where your fire is going to be.
I go into a pitch black room with a match There is a candle an oil lamp and a stove. which one do you light first?
none of them you light the match first
You are in a DARK COLD cave You have ONLY ONE Match what do you light first A Candle a fire stove or yourself?
it depends what type of bulb it is for example if it is an energy efficient bulb it uses about 80% of the electrical current into light and 20% heat but if it is a filiment bu…lb it uses only 30% of the electricity into light the other 70% is turned into heat so they are better heaters than light sources filliment bulbs can be found in old reading lamps on electric radiators filliment bulbs are being reduced because they aren't energy efficient hope you like the awnser :)
In Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning
If holding the controls in the LIGHT position for about 15-30 seconds does not keep your pilot lit, there is probably a problem with the thermocouple. That is the small tube t…hat the pilot flame touches. Be sure it is not bent, and being missed by the pilot flame. They do go bad, and require replacement.
In Chemical Energy
because the frictions isn't always strong enough to light the match when you strike it against the box hope that helps:D
Yes, it does. Some of the energy from the light is converted to heat.
Light energy hf can be absorbed by the matter and thus heat the matter.
To light a fireplace fire one first needs to get some material to light, for example wood or coal, ensuring that it is dry. One will then need to get firelighters to start the… fire which one would then start with a match.