What percentage of the population can read music?
5% can read music.
3 people found this useful
there are hardly any Jewish people in Reading -- may be a couple of hundred at most.. The whole of the UK has only 280,000 Jewish people and most are in London, with Manchester next. Some people think there are millions of Jewish people in the UK. There are only 13 million in the whole world. ..!!…!!
3% of the worlds population. ^ Where did the person get the above percentage from? Where is the source?
A very small percentage, Rap is still a relatively new form of music so when compared with all other genres of music it makes up a very small percentage. Its somewhat immeasurable you would need to classify all other genres of music, rock/punk/classical/folk etc. etc. then divide to find the percent…age, on the other hand you would need to have a list of every musician/singer/band in the world etc. determine the genre they fall into and do the same.
About 2% as apposed to 7% in Europe. That's about 1/50 of the population or 6,000,000 people.
What involves a process of trial and error simplifying fractions changing percentages to decials metric conversions reading musical notes?
It's 82% for now. Highest rate in the history by the way.
Nepal's average literacy rate is 53.74%
Anyone can PLAY music, but only 2% can read it.
You're going to hate the answer, less than 15% of American's read books on any regular basis, here are some additional surprising statistics. 1/3 of high school graduates never read another book for the rest of their lives. 42 percent of college graduates never read another book after college. 80 …percent of U.S. families did not buy or read a book last year. 70 percent of U.S. adults have not been in a bookstore in the last five years. 57 percent of new books are not read to completion, over half of those are not read past page 18. (Source: Jerold Jenkins, www.JenkinsGroupInc.com ) 30 percent of Americans read books-Richie
i don't know a good percentage but everyone likes SOME music some people like it more than others but i say100 percent :)
I would guess about 33% can .
The percentage of the population in Australia can read and write is 99%
The percentage of of a population who can read and write is called the percentage who are literate.
According to the TIME/Britannica Almanac 2010: (Figures for Chad as of 2007): Percentage of literate males 15 and older: . . . 61.5% Percentage of literate females 15 and older: . . . 46.3% Percentage of total population age 15 and over literate: . . . 53.7%
what is the percentage of people that read and write in china
Daniel, its about 94.9% BMS . just a shout out to all my friends
About 55% of the population likes rock music. ROCK ON:-)
A very small percentage, music lyrics is still a relatively new form of music so when compared with all other genres of music it makes up a very small percentage
thats very simple, it is none of your buisness
about 60% and the other 40% dont
This is probably very close to 100%, but different people preferdifferent kinds of music. If any don't like music at all it is either due to physical braindamage or serious psychological trauma causing an aversion to it.
The bit of the population you are interested divided by the totalpopulation times 100.